Friday, January 7, 2011

embarrassing moment...

sooo thanks to Lisa i get to share an embarrassing moment! and thinking of one is all too easy.

so i was in the children's cast of the joffrey nutckracker ballet in chicago when i was younger... it was two of the best years of my life..  HOWEVER my last performance i sure did go out with a bang. i was in the "party scene" and it was the part where all of us kids jump up and down by the huge christmas tree right in the middle of the stage. i turned around and took my place for when clara makes an entrance... and what do ya know my pants are nearly falling down.. hundreds of people in the audience, and my pants are going to fall down. fabulous. so the professional dancer who was my "mom" in the production tried to hold them up w/o making it noticeable and then i tried my veryyyy best to make a quick exit! the costume crew worked frantically to get my pants fixed so i could get back on stage ASAP.

long story short i made it back on stage a littleeee late. but with my luck it was no surprise my last performance i would lose my pants. i am glad to say this did not happen again. thank goodness.

i would tag someone but i am not sure who has not been tagged and who has! consider this a tag if you haven't been tagged yet and want to share a lovely story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment